2021/2022 Licking Valley Middle School
Parent Fact Sheet
· Our school day is 7:28 a.m. to 2:18 p.m.
· If at any time you have questions, the school office number is 740-763-3396 or contact Mr. Beery by email at [email protected] or by phone at 740-763-2711
· If you have questions concerning your student’s grades or academic work, contact the teacher by calling the school office or by emailing the teacher directly
· If you have questions concerning technology needs, Jumprope, or chromebook issues, contact Ms. Hanson at [email protected]
· If there are questions concerning student discipline issues, dress code, etc., contact Mr. Adkins at [email protected]
· If your student will be absent or there are attendance concerns, contact Mrs. Sandman at 740-763-3935 or [email protected]
STUDENT DROP-OFF / PICK-UP
· We are the first school in the district to start and dismiss so all bussing starts here. The front lot in the morning from 7:00 to 7:20 a.m. and in the afternoon from 2:05 to 2:25 p.m. is reserved for busses only. If you are dropping off your student in the morning after 7:00 a.m., please drop at the back of the building. Stay to the left of the cones and drop your student at the appropriate door. Following dropping your student off proceed down Panther Drive to exit. PLEASE BE PATIENT—STUDENT SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY!!! No one’s rush is worth a student being harmed.
· Pick-up in the afternoon can be a slow, tedious process as well. We will stagger dismissal time by grade but the back lot is single file as we again prioritize student safety.
· If you are picking up your student after school the best way to avoid the traffic snarl in the back is to arrive at 2:25 p.m. following the busses departing and you can pick-up your student out front. Just remember, do not enter the front lot until all busses have departed!
· As in the past in all LV buildings, students are provided a free breakfast. Here at LVMS students will eat breakfast in the cafeteria and remain there until dismissed at 7:18 a.m. to head to their locker and first class. Students are only permitted in the cafeteria in the morning if they are eating. If students choose not to eat breakfast they remain on the bus until 7:18 a.m.
· Should you have questions about breakfast, other food service questions, or lunch accounts, please contact Mrs. Aronowitz at 740-763-3541 or at [email protected]